Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Day 71 - Opinion on FFXIII

I watched a video on the gameplay of FF13. My opinion:

Less pressing of buttons, more watching. Press a few buttons, watch a lot of fighting sequence. Too much focus on graphics.

I don't usually care a lot about the graphics. I even finished FFX on a lagging emulator but I don't care because the gameplay is nice. I also loved how I use my fast hands especially in Zell's duel and the ATB system.

A blue ray disc not finishing the story? Shows that most of the disc space is occupied by the graphics. That's why there is 13-2 and 13-3. Come on! FFX finished it's main story on a DVD.

Just because the graphics are good does not mean it's a great game.

Talk about the classic Final Fantasy Series especially 4, 6, and 7. Don't forget 1, which started it all.

For me, Terra is the ONLY female protagonist! (Sorry Lightning, but it's true)

No comments:

Post a Comment